I thought that taking up-close-and-personal images of my best buddies would be awkward and result in all of us cracking up with laughter for the whole family photography session. Turns out only one of those things was true!

      I went to school with Rich and lived with him at uni. He’s been my partner in crime for half my life and I feel like we’ve spent 99% of that time together pissing ourselves laughing. The other 1%? Trying to make eachother laugh.

      Last month I visited Rich, Nicole and their two awesome girls in their new home in LA. Apparently they’ve both let themselves go with all-American indulgences recently, so this is their ‘before’ shoot. I couldn’t tell any difference, but they’re keen to get me back to do an ‘after’ later this year when they’ve spent some time on the treadmill!

      Rich is one funny mofo. Even when he doesn’t speak, he has me in stitches. Example in question – I ask him to hug Nicole and be a bit romantic… Rich lets out an impeccably timed fart. Genius! Enjoy the photos!

      [tg_divider style=”faded”]

      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait Photography
      Family Portrait PhotographyFamily Portrait Photography

      SHARE